Bani is the ultimate choice for designing your blogging websites. In this documentation, we will learn how to add Instagram photos at the footer. To add Instagram photo we need WP Instagram Widget plugins.
How to add instagram photos at footer?
Follow these steps to add instagram photo in your site:
- Login to WordPress admin dashboard.
- First, we will check WP Instagram Widget plugins is activated or not. If you have this step while installing your theme, you already must be having ‘WP Instagram Widget’ installed. Make sure that this plugin is activated.
- If plugins is deactivated. First, we need activate plugins by going to Plugins > Installed Plugins.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets in the WordPress menu.
- Then you can see Instagram widget in the available widget.
- Drag Instagram widget in instagram footer area.
- Fill necessary information like as title, username, number of photos, size etc.
- Click on save button.
Your Instagram photos published in the footer.