In this documentation, we will learn how to create a status blog post. This feature is only available in Premium Version.
What is a status blog post?
Status post means a short status update, similar to a Twitter status update. Status post is a post format which we use to create a Status blog post. You can see a status post on this demo link.
How to create status blog post with BaniPro WordPress Theme?
Follow these steps to create a status post:
- Login to WordPress admin dashboard.
- Go to Posts > Add New.
- On ‘Add New Post’ screen: Select ‘Status’ radio button in ‘Format’ meta box displayed on the right sidebar.
- When you select ‘Status’ radio button as shown in step 3, a new meta box (Status Post Metabox) will appear below our main text editor. If you don’t see new meta box appearing, check this link.
- Enter the text in the metabox which is display on post:
- Add other post information like title, your post content, category, tags etc.
- Click on Publish button.
Your status blog post will be published.