Bani is a powerful WordPress blog theme. It has both versions, free and paid. In the Premium version bani support two navigation i.e Primary navigation and Top Navigation. Setting up Navigation Menus works normally as it does for any WordPress Theme. If you’re new to WordPress, you can learn more about menus in this article (external).
How to create a new menu?
Follow these steps to add menu:
- Login to WordPress admin dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Menus in the WordPress menu.
- Click on the + button or the create a new menu link. Enter a menu name and click Create Menu.
- Using the Custom Links and Pages boxes at the left, add items to the menu and drag/drop to arrange them.
- If you would like to use this menu in navigation, in the “Manage Locations” area, under Main Navigation, select your newly created menu. Click Save
- Click on Save & publish button.