Thank you for purchasing Durja – a Premium WordPress theme! We are pleased that you have chosen ‘Durja’ for your premium WordPress blog. We at SaltTechno are confident that you’ll be delighted with our WordPress blog theme’s design, features & ease of use. Please refer this documentation for any issues or questions while using our theme. You can search in the documentation using this link. You can also refer our FAQ section for frequently asked questions and their answers. Follow our blog for tricks to improve your WordPress website’s performance. You can also follow us on Facebook.
If your questions are not answered with this documentation & FAQ section, reach out to us on [email protected]
Durja can only be used with WordPress and we assume that you already have WordPress installed.
To install this blog theme, you must have a working version of WordPress already installed. If you need help installing WordPress, follow the instructions in WordPress Codex. Below are all the useful links for WordPress information.
To use Durja, please make sure following requirements are met:
- Minimum requirements to run WordPress (details here)
- PHP 5.6 or higher (PHP 7 would be better)
- MySQL 5.6 or higher
- The mod_rewrite Apache module
- HTTPS support
- Make sure you are using latest WordPress version
- Always use strong passwords for your WordPress admin login & FTP/ SFTP login
- Not required, but recommended for better security: Hosting is more secure when PHP applications, like WordPress, are run using your account’s username instead of the server’s default shared username. Ask your potential host what steps they take to ensure the security of your account.
Once you are ready with above steps, please go to next step: Installing WordPress blog theme.