You can install this theme just as you would install any other WordPress Theme.
Note: In order to install a theme, you would need to login to your WordPress admin area with Administrator rights. For More Information see this link.
To install the theme:
- In the WordPress Dashboard, click on Appearance > Themes to open the Themes screen.
- Click on the Add New button to open the Add Themes screen.
- Click on the Upload Theme button and upload the zip theme file you have received from Themeforest. If you have downloaded ‘All Files with Documentation’, you will need to upload a zip file which is within the downloaded zip file. The zip file name should be durja.zip and not durja-some_version_number.zip. If you need help regarding ‘Downloading Durja‘, you can read this doc file.
- Click on the ‘Install Now’ button.
- Once theme is installed successfully, you will see activate button. Click on ‘Activate’ to set ‘Durja’ as your WordPress website’s theme.
Using child theme:
You can customize & personalize Durja from customizer without any coding knowledge. If you want some customization in code, it’s always recommended to use child theme for cutomization. This will help you in keeping original Durja theme updateble.