You can install this theme just as you would install any other WordPress Theme.
Note: In order to install a theme, you would need to login to your WordPress admin area with Administrator rights. For More Information see this link.
To install the theme:
- In the WordPress Dashboard, click on Appearance > Themes to open the ‘Themes’ screen.
- Click on the ‘Add New’ button to open the ‘Add Themes’ screen.
- Click on the ‘Upload Theme’ button and upload the zip theme file you have received from Themeforest. If you have downloaded ‘All Files with Documentation’, you will need to upload a zip file which is within the downloaded zip file. The zip file name should be durja.zip and not durja-some_version_number.zip. If you need help regarding ‘Downloading Durja‘, you can read this doc file.
- Click on the ‘Install Now’ button.
- Once the theme is installed successfully, you will see activate button. Click on ‘Activate’ to set ‘Durja’ as your WordPress website’s theme.
Using child theme:
You can customize & personalize Durja from customizer without any coding knowledge. If you want some customization in code, it’s always recommended to use a child theme for customization. This will help you in keeping original Durja theme updatable.