In this documentation, we will learn how to create a status blog post. This feature is only available in Premium Version.
What is an status blog post?
Status post means a short status update, similar to a Twitter status update. Status post is a post format which we use to create an Status blog post. You can see an status post on this demo link.
How to create status blog post with shubanPro WordPress Theme?
Follow these steps to create an status post:
- Login to WordPress admin dashboard.
- Go to Posts > Add New.
- On ‘Add New Post’ screen: Select ‘Status’ radio button in ‘Format’ meta box displayed on the right sidebar.
- When you select ‘Status’ radio button as shown in step 3, a new meta box (Status Post Metabox) will appear below our main text editor. If you don’t see new meta box appearing, check this link.
- Enter the text in the metabox which is display on post:
- Add other post information like title, your post content, category, tags etc.
- Click on Publish button.
Your status blog post will be published.