Shuban is a powerful WordPress blog theme. In this article we’ll go over how to embed tweet.
Embed a Single Tweet. An embedded Tweet brings brings the best content created on Twitter into your article or website. An embedded Tweet may include unique photos or a video created for display on Twitter or interactive link previews to highlight additional content. If you want to know more, please visit Embed Twitter.
How to embed a tweet into your blog post?
Follow these steps to add tweet in your post:
- First, locate the tweet you want to post. Then click the timestamp on twitter site.
- You’ll be taken to the page for that individual tweet. Copy the URL in the address bar.
- Login to WordPress admin dashboard.
- Go to Posts > Add New.
- Paste the copied url into WordPress post editor.
- We take care of the rest! You will see the tweet when you preview or publish your post.
- Click on Publish button.
Your embed tweet post will be published.