In this documentation, we will learn how to embed Instagram photo or a video in your blog post.
Instagram is social Networking site. Adding Instagram images to your WordPress site is a great way of making your posts and pages more engaging – and harnessing the huge wealth of beautiful photos posted on the site every single day. WordPress makes it incredibly easy for you to show Instagram photos to your posts and pages. If you want to know more, please visit Embed Instagram photo or video.
How to embed a instagram photo or video into your blog post?
Follow these steps to add instagram photo or video in your post:
- The first thing you need to do is find the Instagram photo you want to embed on your WordPress site.
- If you’re on instagram.com, find the photo you want to embed and copy url from address bar
- Login to WordPress admin dashboard.
- Go to Posts > Add New.
- Paste the copied url into WordPress post editor.
- We take care of the rest! You will see the tweet when you preview or publish your post.
- Click on Publish button.
Your embed instagram post will be published.